Thursday, September 19, 2019

Road Trip Songs - Slow & Acoustic (PART 1)

Hello.. it's Sweet Monkey πŸ™‰ I'm here to share best road trip songs !!

If you have huge time to reach the place that you want to go, you just need a best friend or a great playlist to listen and make this road enjoyable and faster!!! But promise me, you won't fall asleep while driving 😜

If we have a real deal, let me share my special road trip songs playlist with you πŸ˜‡

I really like this couple so much in these last days..


Teenage Dream for people who have a teenager soulπŸ˜‹

Actually it's not a totally slow song.. but I really like this cover so much.. Especially her voice tone!

A special song for me.. and an awesome cover from Boyce Avenue and Fifth Harmony (When I was your man)


I'm not the only one!!! With a great cover πŸ’˜

No comments:

Post a Comment