Tuesday, December 10, 2019

7 Science Fiction Movies That Will Open Your Mind

Hi from Sweet Monkey..

Today I wanna share a list with you. That list will be about the Sci-Fi category.. actually all of those movies are my favorites, but I believe that will work on you too... at least they will open your mind in a positive way... and you're gonna start to think different.

A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001)


I want to start with this movie first. Because it impressed me a lot. Thinking a kid robot who has an artificial intelligence.. this is a great idea to make a movie, right? But there is more to it than that. That kid has emotions in a way. And he is trying to figure out why he was created. And he has a wish.. A wish that only a child can ask for.

Contact (1997)


This movie had a huge impact on my life. And I guess all the viewers could affected by this. Because there is a question that everyone is curious about. "Are we alone in this universe?"

I think "Contact" was a great answer to think deeply at this question.


K-PAX (2001)


I saw this movie last year (yeah, my bad πŸ˜‘). Actually I am trying to watch every Sci-Fi movies if they are really good. But I don't know why I watched this soooo late! Anyway.. You should definitely watch this if you have any doubts that there are aliens wandering around us. Also this movie will give you so many inspirations and deep emotions ♥

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


The most important reason that makes this movie successful is that it was released in 1968. You will see lots of things what we have just started using today. Also the beginning of this movie will shock you in a way.. no spoiler at this point 😷

Interstellar (2014)


If you're gonna watch this movie first time, you probably should watch this 2 or 3 more times to understand clearly. Interstellar is a great example for mind blowing movies.

After this movie, you will start to research on Google about Einstein, quantum, physics rules etc. πŸ˜„

The Matrix (1999)


I don't believe there's a movie fan who hasn't seen this movie at least once 😜

But If you left your cave just now, you should watch this immediately (hehe just kidding)

Inception (2010)


This movie is all about what I want from this life 😳 Creating a life, place, people, rules, laws, emotions... in your dreams...

You can create everything in your dreams...

But just think about that deeply. What if you could live there longer than you imagined?

No need to say anything.. just watch this.

No comments:

Post a Comment