Thursday, April 30, 2020

My Favorite 5 Thriller Movies To Watch in Quarantine

Hello from Sweet Monkey πŸ™ˆ

In these quarantine days, watching a movie is one of the best choices to do. And I have a good list to share with you.. and old school style!

You may have watched them before. But that's ok.. they deserve to watch again.. and again.

The Others Nicole Kidman
The Others (2001)
Especially this is my mum's fave! But I can say I love the content and the end part so much... This is why it is in my list. P.S. her acting (Nicole Kidman) and beauty was an another reason to love this movie πŸ˜›


The Game Michael Douglas
The Game (1997)
This is very similar to "The Others" movie because of the content and the end... And you'll enjoy this while trying to solving the puzzle!! And also, you'll love the acting of Michael Douglas!

Seven Brad Pitt
Seven (1995)
Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman and Kevin Spacey. There is no need to say anything to watch this 😎 If you haven't watch this before.. you have no idea what you're missing!!

The Machinist Christian Bale
The Machinist (2004)
Christian Bale! Did you know that he really lost so much weight to play in this movie and to give the audience the feeling that this is truly true? Yeah.. in this movie, you will witness what the torment of conscience can turn people into.

The Ring 2002
The Ring (2002)

To be honest, this would not be my first choice to watch πŸ˜„ But I still love the content of this movie. Maybe it's happening because of my past memories. Dunno! If you have some free time.. you can try this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment