Thursday, April 30, 2020

Most Beautiful Movie Quotes About Love [PART 2]

Hello from Sweet Monkey πŸ™‰

I mostly like to collect movie quotes. Especially when I find them very meaningful and deep... and describe my feelings so much.

So, this is an another episode of my new series about movie quotes (Click it to read the first part: Movie Quotes About Love [PART 1])

Let's begin...

Movie Quotes About Love
I just need to know that it's possible... that two people can stay happy together forever.


Movie Quotes About Love 2
I don't understand what you're doing. It seems so pointless. Everything, it seems so pointless. But when I'm with you it's different, I don't know why.

Movie Quotes About Love 3
And we are gonna last. You know how I know? Because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do is see your face.

Movie Quotes About Love 4
I can't deny that our path has been complicated, but in the end, love makes everything simple.

Movie Quotes About Love 5
- Did she break your heart?
- A little.
- Good. It needed breaking.

Movie Quotes About Love 6
- Oh, why is it coffee tastes so much better when you make it?
- Because I make it with love.

Movie Quotes About Love 7
- Why are you so nice to me?
- It's because you are the weirdest, most beautiful person that I've ever met in my whole entire life.

Movie Quotes About Love 8
My tragedy was that I loved words more than I loved the woman who inspired me to write them.

Movie Quotes About Love 9
- Do you love me?
- Will you do something for me then?
- Anything.
- Will you marry me?

Movie Quotes About Love 10
It only takes one person, just one person... to make you feel special, valued and like you belong in the world.

Movie Quotes About Love 11
There are two kinds of people in this world. Hopeless romantics and realists.
A realist just sees that face and packs it in with every other pretty girl they've ever seen before.
The hopeless romantic becomes convinced that God put them on Earth to be with that one person.

Movie Quotes About Love 12
In a world where no one understands, it's good to finally find someone who can.

Movie Quotes About Love 13
I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I ever seen.
Somebody like you could really make things all right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment