Saturday, December 14, 2019

10 Best Book Quotes About Life & Love [My Special List]

Sweet Monkey...

Today I am here to share my special list with you. I really love these type quotes so much. Sometimes I am finding those from movies, sometimes books, sometimes from life itself. And here is the most impressive book quotes for me:

Book Quotes About Life and Love

"God, give me the power to accept things I can't change, the courage to change things I can change, and the common sense to understand the difference between the two." Marlo Morgan - Mutant Message Down Under

"I love people in general, but I can't stand anyone." Oguz Atay - Tutunamayanlar

"I never promised you a rose garden. I have never promised perfect justice and I have never promised peace and happiness. I can only help you gain freedom to fight them. The only reality I offer you is my struggle." Joanne Greenberg - I Never Promised You A Rose Garden

"Take a look around! We don't even know what the real life thing is, where it is! If they take our books, our dreams... we will be left alone suddenly." Dostoevsky - Notes From The Underground

"- Do you know how the devil tortures the spirits in hell?
- No.
- Makes them wait.." Carl Gustav Jung

"We are not young anymore. We have no desire to overthrow the mountains and conquer the world. On the contrary, we're running. We are running  from ourselves, the life we live." Erich Maria Remarque - All Quiet on the Western Front

"Distance or death gives less harm to love than suspicion or betrayal.Andrรฉ Maurois - Climats

"Although we could see the same stars, we were infinitely far from each other." Jostein Gaarder - Kabalmysteriet

"The first sign that wisdom begins is the desire to die." Franz Kafka - Aphorisms

"I had no intention of making things clear to others that I could not even explain to myself." Stefan Zweig - Fantastic Night

No comments:

Post a Comment