Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Slow Songs to Listen to in The Dark

Hello from Sweet Monkey

I can describe myself as a daydreamer. And mostly I am using the music to creating the most real dreams! It always helps...

So... tonight... do something for yourself. And try to imagine something... create something in your mind. This can be something about a new life... or love... or what you need right now.


Just turn off the lights... sit on the ground... put the earphones... play the songs that I will share... close your eyes... and start to imagine something. If you are newbie at this case... you'll see that's really simple!

My faves:


Vicious Traditions - The Veils



Low - Lullaby



Yiruma - Kiss The Rain

(I don't know why but this song is always makes me so sad 😞)



Jacob Banks - Silverlining



HER - Every kind of way



James Arthur - Recovery



Roy Hamilton - It's Only Make Believe



Janis Joplin - Maybe



Seal - I Am Your Man



Haley Reinhart - Can't Help Falling in Love

No comments:

Post a Comment