Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The Top 10 Best Leon Bridges Songs [My Faves]

Hello from Sweet Monkey πŸ™‰

Today I'm here to share my favorites about the top 10 Leon Bridges songs.

Who is Leon Bridges?


Leon Bridges is an American Soul and American gospel singer born in 1989. And he is best known for his song "Coming Home" but I'll share different songs than that 😏 I bet you'll love it!

Leon Bridges
Let's start...

Leon Bridges - River


Leon Bridges - Mrs.


Leon Bridges - Brown Skin Girl


Leon Bridges - Smooth Sailing


Leon Bridges - Shine


Leon Bridges - Pull Away


Leon Bridges - Bet Ain't Worth The Hand


Leon Bridges - Lisa Sawyer


Leon Bridges - Beyond


Leon Bridges - Bad Bad News


1 comment:

  1. I didn't heard him earlier...nice surprise. I listened all of these, and i like pretty much all of them, but i would mark as special the "Bet Ain't Worth The Hand" :)
    Good music choice.

    ReplyDelete