Thursday, September 17, 2020

Road Trip Songs PART 3 [My Faves in September]

 Hello from Sweet Monkey ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'm here again to show my favorite list about road trip songs.

Actually I listen these songs while riding a bike. 

So, I'll share all of my faves about that, especially for in September, 2020.

P.S. you can reach out the other parts with these links:

Road trip songs part 1

Road trip songs part 2

And let's get started:

If You - Ailee

Stand By Me - Gustavo Trebien (Cover)

Halo - Peter Katz (Cover)

Keeping Me Alive - Jonathan Roy

Fallin' - Nicola Cavallaro (Cover)

When We're High - Rolando Paredes (Spanish Version)

River - Elly O'Keeffe (Cover)

Rise And Fall - Craig David ft. Sting

Sorry Seems To Be Hardest Word - Xhuljo Imeri (Cover)

I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You - Tina Arena ft. Marc Anthony

Desert Rose - Alaa Wardi & Peter Hollens (Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment