Thursday, December 26, 2019

A Quiet Place [PART II]

Hello from Sweet Monkey πŸ™Š

I don't know why but I really like to watch movies about wild / bad aliens attacks to humanity πŸ˜… Also this attracts me much more if there is a great and unique scenario on.

A quiet place alien monster

And "A Quiet Place" was one of them!

Imagining the living whole life without making any noise was wonderful while watching this movie. And I really impressed by it.

Also I was waiting to second part after the end of the first movie. I believe they will explain more what's happened exactly and where did all the aliens come from?

Whatever, they published a trailer (actually it was a teaser of trailer haha) of the new part. And it's really excited me so much... Let's watch this:



a quiet place part 2

a quiet place part 2

a quiet place part 2

a quiet place part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment